The power of positive thinking :)
1. The high temperature today in Hopkinsville, KY, was 70°. The skies were blue, and the sun was shining.
2. Farmers are spreading lime on their fields.
3. I saw a dozen buzzards swarming over a high hill.
4. The neighbor's horses were kicking up their heels in the pasture, pretending to buck and fight.
5. The animal control officer in Hopkinsville was called to remove five or six garter snakes from someone's back yard.
6. Our cats Casper and Skittles spent the entire day outside.
7. Rain, not snow, is in the forecast for the next few days.
8. Tiny buds of future blossoms are forming on the forsythias.
9. A single clump of daffodils is blooming on the south bank above the old road.
10. I put away my winter gloves today.
11. We have too many blankets on the bed.
12. It occurred to me that I could plant some lettuce, and light frost probably wouldn't hurt it.
13. I noticed that the windows and many other things around here could use a spring cleaning!
Find more Thursday Thirteens listed on the homepage.