Friday, April 22, 2011

In the Meantime, Happy Easter!

Soon to return


Hello, everyone. You may have noticed I've been taking some time off from the blog. My son-in-law built a new, spiffy, fast computer for me, so I've been copying my files, moving them, and organizing them. For the first time in years, I'll have everything in one place. There are a great number of duplicate files, so this is a tedious process, but Windows 7 makes sorting them easier than I had expected.

I had a great victory mid-week when I finally got the new computer to connect to the internet via the wireless router. I learned on an internet forum that the anti-virus program was preventing the computer's network adapter from working. It seems this is a fairly common problem with Windows 7. I should have looked on the internet for answers earlier, instead of driving myself crazy trying to modify the settings.

I'll probably be back to normal blogging next week. Meanwhile, my best wishes to you and yours for a happy Easter!

Along a Christian County roadside

2 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I love those colorful little chickens!

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter. :)

Collagemama said...

I like the chickens, too. Wishing the computer fussing was easier! Happy Easter weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTENTMENT: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry, live simply, expect little, give much, sing often, pray always, forget self, think of others and their feelings, fill your heart with love, scatter sunshine. These are the tried links in the golden chain of contentment.
(Author unknown)

IT IS STILL BEST to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasure; and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong.
(Laura Ingalls Wilder, 1867-1957)

Thanks for reading.