Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Adventures in Blogging

I apologize if you visited the blog today and it didn't display correctly, or if you are seeing some duplicate posts in your blog reader or in your e-mail updates. I had made a change in Feedburner (through which the blog is published) and it was apparently preventing the blog from loading right. When I went to Feedburner and unclicked the box I had checked, the blog mended itself. That sounds simple, doesn't it? However, I had forgotten about the Feedburner change, so I drove myself crazy for a while, trying to figure out what could possibly be wrong.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTENTMENT: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry, live simply, expect little, give much, sing often, pray always, forget self, think of others and their feelings, fill your heart with love, scatter sunshine. These are the tried links in the golden chain of contentment.
(Author unknown)

IT IS STILL BEST to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasure; and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong.
(Laura Ingalls Wilder, 1867-1957)

Thanks for reading.