Saturday, January 17, 2009

Make Your Photo into a Jigsaw Puzzle

One more way to waste time and have fun online



Dogwood in January, Christian County, KY


I uploaded this photo to Jigzone and made a 48 piece puzzle of it. I've linked to the puzzle at the end of this post, and I hope you'll give it a try. I guarantee that solving it will take your mind off the economy for a few minutes.

Thanks, Gloria, for sending the Jigzone link. I'm not going to say how long it took me to solve the Puzzle of the Day. My time was a little more than average, but after all, it was my first attempt.


Dogwood Jigsaw Puzzle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTENTMENT: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry, live simply, expect little, give much, sing often, pray always, forget self, think of others and their feelings, fill your heart with love, scatter sunshine. These are the tried links in the golden chain of contentment.
(Author unknown)

IT IS STILL BEST to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasure; and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong.
(Laura Ingalls Wilder, 1867-1957)

Thanks for reading.