Thank you, Mama!
1. A "can-do" attitude about challenging jobs and hard work.
2. The security of knowing my mom loved me and everyone else in my family!
3. Beautiful little homemade dresses. Sometimes, she must have stayed up terribly late sewing them!
4. A daily routine of family meals, my own chores, and enough sleep.
5. Plenty of "encouragement" about fulfilling my obligations.
6. The opportunity to take piano lessons.
7. Her attention -- she listened to what I had to say with genuine interest.
8. Time to read, play, and be a kid.
9. Confidence that I could sew anything I had a pattern for, cook anything I had a recipe for, and learn anything I had a book about.
10. An interest in current events.
11. Her prayers for me, every day of her life!
12. An example of an honorable life, lived by Christian principles.