Me, almost 40 years later
1. I have very little patience for shopping for clothes, nowadays.
2. It's easier to guess the ages of people now.
3. My handwriting is worse, but I can sew much nicer.
4. I think little children are truly precious, not just cute.
5. I don't shrug off the risk of getting a sunburn anymore.
6. I spend a lot less time curling my hair.
7. I wear much brighter lipstick now.
8. I go to church and Sunday School voluntarily.
9. I am more interested in the news than in pop culture.
10. I am more interested in being left alone than in socializing.
Just for the record, I graduated in 1969. How can it be that nearly forty years have passed?! Actually, this was a list of some differences between being a senior citizen (a young senior, that is!) and a teenager.