More About Birds and Animals...
Isaac shared the following with me from Ripley's Believe It or Not: *
Top Five Whale Parasites...
1. Tapeworms 98 feet (30 meters) long in a sperm whale
2. Lungworms the size of a banana
3. Lip lice thumbsized, not real lice (insect) but crab relatives
4. Sinus flukes leech-shaped hand-sized animals in the sinus airways, occasionally burrow into the brain
5. Barnacles up to fist sized, mainly on the head
* Jenni Rainford, Clive Carpenter, Ripley Entertainment, Inc.. Ripley's Believe It or Not ( Orlando, Fla. : Ripley Publishing, 2004), 76.
I say YUCK.
You know what? If it turns out that I'm invited to come back to earth as a whale, I may just say "No."