Thursday, April 12, 2007

1937 Plymouth 4-Door Sedan

History and Old Stuff...



1937 Plymouth 4-door sedanInterior, 1937 Plymouth 4-door sedan

I believe this is a 1937 Plymouth. If you disagree with this identification, please let me know!

This vintage auto is awaiting restoration at a shop north of Hopkinsville, KY. The owner saw that I had stopped to photograph it and came out to talk to me. He told me the year and make of this antique and a dozen others that he has sitting in front of the shop. I should have taken notes, because I couldn't remember any of them with certainty after I left!

I do remember one interesting comment that he made, though. He remarked that people must have been smaller when this car was new, because the interior of the car is so small.

Technorati Technorati tags:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTENTMENT: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry, live simply, expect little, give much, sing often, pray always, forget self, think of others and their feelings, fill your heart with love, scatter sunshine. These are the tried links in the golden chain of contentment.
(Author unknown)

IT IS STILL BEST to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasure; and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong.
(Laura Ingalls Wilder, 1867-1957)

Thanks for reading.